Prior to a domain name registration, please contact me for a "search engine friendly" consultation. Extensions are categories of Internet domain names. Optional choices include:
- .com is for "commercial" and is the most widely used extension in the world. Most businesses prefer a .com domain name because it is a highly recognized symbol for having a business presence on the Internet.
- .net is for "network," and is most commonly used by Internet service providers, Web-hosting companies or other businesses that are directly involved in the infrastructure of the Internet. Additionally, some businesses choose domain names with a .net extension for their intranet Websites.
- .org is for "organization," and is primarily used by non-profits groups or trade associations.
- .biz is used for small business Web sites.
- .info is for credible resource Web sites and signifies a "resource" web site. It's the most popular extension beyond .com, .net and .org.
- .mobi (short for "mobile") is reserved for Web sites built for easy viewing on mobile devices.
- .co.nz is the country code for New Zealand. The .co indicates the domain name is for commercial purposes
- .net.nz is the country code for New Zealand. The .net represents the word "network", and is generally used by internet infrastructure providers.
- .org.nz is the country code for New Zealand. The .org indicates the domain name is for an organization